Soya bean nugget is one of the healthiest dishes that my family loves. I bet no one can eat just one. It can be eaten as a starter, main course or just as a munching snack. I assure you will love the way it tastes. It is a rich source of proteins & is very healthy for the body.
• Mini Soya Nuggets – 200 grams
• Dry Kashmiri Chillies – 4 – 5
• Kasuri Methi – 3 tsp
• Curd – 1 ½ cup
• Maggi Tastemaker cubes – 3-4
• Salt to taste
• Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
• Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
• Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp
• Garam Masala – ½ Tsp
• Ginger – 1 inch (Make Paste)
• Garlic – 10 cloves (Make Paste)
• Oil – 1 ½ tbs (I used Olive oil)
For the Red Chilli Paste:
1. Soak the Red chillies in Hot water for some time until they turn soft.
2. Remove the chillies & grind them to a fine paste.
For the Soya Nuggets:
1. Boil water (ensure that your utensil is big enough. A lot of froth tends to come up while we boil soya nuggets)
2. Once the water starts to boil at the peak add all soya nuggets.
3. Remove all the froth that comes up with the help of a spoon
4. Boil the nuggets until they are completely soft ( boil for around 5 mins)
5. Drain all the water and wash the nuggets with cold water
6. Squeeze all the water from the nuggets(In small quantities press the nuggets between your palms to remove all the water)
For the Marinate:
1. Whisk the curd in a bowl.
2. Add the Red chilli paste + Garlic Paste + Ginger Paste + Red chilli powder + coriander powder + Chaat Masala + Garam Masala + Maggi Tastemaker (crush it & then add) + Salt.
3. Mix the Marinate well.
4. Add the Soya Nuggets to the above marination. Mix well
5. Let it marinate for at least half an hour (More the Marination time better it will taste)
1. Heat oil in a pan
2. Add the nuggets to the pan when the oil heats up.
3. Cook till all the curd water dries up. (Keep stirring to avoid burning)
4. Add the kasuri methi. Cook for more 2-3 mins
5. Serve Hot