Sometime it becomes too difficult to think on the spur of the moment what could be served for desserts, especially when we have a surprise visit by guests. We all look out for options which are easy , quick & delicious. I’m sure after all the efforts put in making the main course & starters we all compromise on desserts by just serving some ready made sweets or may be ice creams. I prepared this Oreo decadent cake within 10 mins (5 mins for baking & 5 mins prep time) in microwave. It turned out just perfectly delicious. I served it hot with Vanilla ice cream. My family enjoyed it to the core. Hope you too try out this recipe & enjoy eating it.
– 20 oreo biscuits
– 1 cup luke warm milk
– 3/4 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 2 tbs powdered sugar
– 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
1. Blend all the biscuits to a fine powder
2. Add sugar + milk + baking powder and baking soda and blend it again for 40 – 50 seconds
3. Pour half the batter into a greased glass bowl then add the chocolate chunks.
4. Add the remaining batter
and microwave it for 5-6 mins.
5. Check if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick.. if it comes out clean the cake is done,else microwave it for a min more
6. Cool the cake to room temp…remove it from the bowl and pour chocolate ganache on it
7. Serve it with vanilla ice-cream…
Tastes much better if eaten hot with ice-cream..
- I used Chocolate ganache to pour over the cake to make it more sinful. You can use chocolate sauce or powdered sugar.
- To make chocolate ganache, Take equal amount of cream & compound chocolate. Heat the Cream and add chocolate pieces to it. Mix till the Chocolate melts completely . Add a scoop of butter for the shine. Let it cool. Once cooled pour it over the Cake.