These black beauties were so delicious & tempting that nobody could resist eating just one. I prepared these for the mother’s day. It is a very simple recipe full of oreo treat.It has Oreo in the base , the frosting & the topping . So kind of Triple Oreo treat. I’m sure oreo is everybody’s favourite. I had loads of fun making it along with my little niece. Hope you guys try it & enjoy it too.
For the batter:
1 cup plain flour
200 gm of condensed milk
1 tbsp coco powder
4 tbsp dark choco (melted in double boiler or microwaved)
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 tbsp milk powder
1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
2 tbsp butter (softened at room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 ½ packets of oreo biscuits
For the frosting:
100 gms butter (room temperature)
225 powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp milk
1/2 packet oreo (Crushed – Ensure to remove the cream before crushing it to powder. Else the cake icing will be too sweet)
1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat the Oven at the Maximum
2. Take a bowl and place a sieve over it in.
3. Add the all-purpose flour, milk powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and put them through the sieve.
4. Take another bowl, add the condensed milk, soft butter, vanilla extract in it and whisk them well.
5. While whisking the above mixture, start adding the flour mixture and the buttermilk to it simultaneously.
6. After the whisking process, Add Melted Chocolate to the batter & Mix well. Now add the baking powder and soda bicarbonate to the mixture.
7. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and whisk the mixture again.
8. Place Oreo biscuit in each paper cups
9. Use an ice-cream scoop to fill the paper cups with the batter.
10. Once the batter is filled into the paper cups, immediately put them into the oven and bring down the temperature to 180 degrees. After around 15-20 minutes, get the cupcakes out of the oven and poke in a skewer in one of the cupcakes. If the skewer comes out clean, your cupcakes are ready.
11. Place the cupcakes on a cooling rack and allow them to cool down completely.
1.Start by whisking the butter till it looks light and fluffy
2.Add the powdered sugar in parts and again beat it using the hand mixer
3.While using the hand mixer add a drop of vanilla extract & the milk
4.Once the mixture binds together,Add the finely crushed oreo powder & mix well
5.Fill the Piping bag with the frosting & make a swirl on each cup cake
6. Place the Oreo biscuit on top of the frosting